During 2012, Twitter went from being a niche social network to becoming the fastest growing globally as it increased by 40% between Q2 and Q4. Twitter is now actively used on a monthly basis by 21% of the global internet population.
- Mobile and tablet usage has impacted most on Twitter with 94 million active users sharing photos via mobile compared to 140 million on PC.
- 51% of Twitter users are active and are more likely to be active daily compared to other social.
- In Ireland, Twitter attracts an estimated 410,000 users each month giving it a 17% penetration compared to a global average of 22%.
How Socially can help your brand or business
Our social media team will work with you to identify the products, services or events you wish to promote. We will then help you develop focussed campaigns and engagement strategies to deliver quantifiable results using the following Twitter tools:
- Twitter advertising (create your own ads in the class)
- How to run Twitter Promotions
- The various ways to post
- How to personalise your page effectively
- How to understand and use Twitter Page Insights