Part of the social preference of some users for more 'visual' platforms, Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing site. It allows account holders to create and manage image collections based on themes such as personal milestones, travel, hobbies and interests.
- Pinterest grew at 88% over the last 12 months making it the fastest growing social network surpassing Twitter as the previous fastest growing.
- Brand studies show Pinterest is more effective at driving sales than other forms of social media, especially for "style conscious retailers" such as Gap, Nordstrom etc.
- As of January 2014, 34% of online Americans have an account with 16% being active (29 million Americans).
- In Europe, 8% now have an account with 3% being active users (7.31 million Europeans).
How Socially can help your brand or business
Our social media team will work with you to identify the products, services or events you wish to promote. We will then help you develop focussed campaigns and engagement strategies to deliver quantifiable results using the following Pinterest tools:
- Pinterest advertising (create your own ads in the class)
- How to run Pinterest Promotions
- The various ways to post
- How to personalise your page effectively
- How to understand and use Pinterest Page Insights