As with Pinterest, Instagram caters for those users who prefer a more visual social experience. The Instagram platform supports online photo and video-sharing as well as applying filters. Users can connect their Instagram account to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr to share their content.
- Instagram made the biggest gains during the second half of 2013, increasing its estimated audience size by 23% to 90.77 million.
- Instagram also has one of the greatest shares of 16-24s among its active user base.
- The service was acquired by Facebook in April 2012.
How Socially can help your brand or business
Our social media team will work with you to identify the products, services or events you wish to promote. We will then help you develop focussed campaigns and engagement strategies to deliver quantifiable results using the following Instagram tools:
- Instagram advertising (create your own ads in the class)
- How to run Instagram Promotions
- The various ways to post
- How to personalise your page effectively
- How to understand and use Instagram Page Insights